Monday, September 16, 2019

Story Book Plan Week 4: Chiranjivi


I have chosen for my project to do a storybook about Chiranjivi. I have chosen this topic because the thought of immortal men interests me. I have decided to do a retelling of three stories based on three of the Chiranjivi. I have chosen to go with a theme of warriors. These will be stories of revenge and fighting. The first story will be about Parashurama getting revenge on behalf of his slain father. The second will be a story similar to the first and will be about Ashwatthama getting revenge for his father. The last will be a story about aid given to Rama by Jambavan. I will be looking to highlight the weapons of each of these in their battles. I however will be mixing it up by making each story over with different names for the characters and settings. I will still be doing music for these stories to add a background to each. However, for this I will do depending on the setting of each of the stories. I will probably end up doing different places around the world with the three characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment