Monday, September 9, 2019

Topic Research Week 3


I have narrowed the possible projects to the following three ideas. I have also brainstormed a couple changes to a few of them that might help narrow down what exactly I do it over.

Weapons- The first idea I have is to write stories regarding the weapons. I am narrowing down what weapons to put in my quest to defeat the ultimate enemy. While reading into the story Mahabharata I read about the weapon Pashupatastra, which is a super powerful weapon that I will save towards the end of the quest. I now need to pick one lesser weapon that will be used maybe for defense. So, one story for a defensive weapon, one story for the Pashupatastra weapon, and the last story for the epic battle.

Avatars- I will be sticking to this concept because I feel it is a great option for a series of stories! I believe that I may choose an unlikely avatar for some of the natural disasters. One of them that will oddly save humanity. Once I decide on the exact disasters, I will select the avatars. I believe for the final story it will be several avatars coming down to fight maybe a demon army. I think that would be interesting. Sources: Avatars

Chiranjivi- I still will go with the three ideas listed for this, I don’t really want to change the idea that much. Parashurama will get vengeance for his father. As will be the story about Ashwatthama. It will be about the vengeance for his father against the Pandava. The last story about Jambavan will be a story about him fighting to protect Rama. As for the storybook I will want to play different songs for each story and plug that in near the beginning so it can be clicked on before reading. I saw others do this and thought it was a great idea. I believe that these will make for good stories!  
Image result for vishnu 

No comments:

Post a Comment