Sunday, August 25, 2019

Possible Time Strategies

 After reading several articles I learned a decent amount about perfecting study habits. When I read the article How to Beat Procrastination, I learned so much about managing a serious problem I have been dealing with. I for as long as I have been in college have been one that waits to the last minute to do things. I usually tell myself I will have enough time, and that I only need this or that amount of time. Usually what happens is that by the time the assignment is due I actually needed much more time then I had given myself. This article talks about breaking it into steps and having rewards after the first one to incentivise finishing it. It also talks about visualizing how great it will feel when the thing you are working on is completed! I definitely need to try this! The next article I read was The Important Habit of Just Starting. This article opened my eyes about how getting used to just starting something makes it easier the next time you go to do it. In my case with school just starting that project early and completing it without the burden of stress would make me feel amazing. The next time I would not procrastinate because I would know just how amazing it felt just to start and get finished with the work!
Image result for work
  

No comments:

Post a Comment