Sunday, August 25, 2019

New Technology

I have to say that a lot of the stuff that we are using in this course are new to me. I am unfamiliar with blogging, and most of the other things listed on the technologies. I do however understand that if I go to canvas and click on modules I can access a lot of the information I need to do the assignments. I am actually enjoying learning about blogging and the different ways one can go about making a website and using it! I would have to say that this is a totally new experience to me seeing as to how I so rarely take online classes, and even those have never included blogging or website design. I am looking forward to learning how to blog and create a website for myself. I also kind of want to learn how to work graphics creation to make memes! :)
Image result for technology
Technology by TheDigitalArtist

No comments:

Post a Comment