Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Week 1: My Favorite Place

Saint Petersburg Russia

I have lived many places in my life but non compare to Saint Petersburg Russia. Though I was there for but a year I have memories from there that will last a lifetime! I was lucky enough abroad in Saint Petersburg my Junior year of college. I met wonderful people and saw many wonderful sights. 


(The Hermitage: Photo by Ninara)
This is the Hermitage which is one of the worlds largest museums. It houses multiple pieces of art and history. I spent countless hours walking through this building awestruck at the beauty that resided within. 



(The Winter Palace: GoodFreePhotos)
This is a picture of the Hermitage at night also known as the Winter Palace which housed Russian Royalty. Walking around Saint Petersburg at night is simply breathtaking which gives viewers a new perspective on the city. I spent much of my nights wandering around the city taking in the many wonders that were to beheld.

No comments:

Post a Comment