Thursday, August 22, 2019

My Story Book Favorites

My Favorites

I clicked on this one because of the catchy title. Demon King sounds like such an interesting title and story. The title itself made me understand a bit of what the story had to offer. Upon reading the introduction I was thrown into a hunt for Sita by Lakshmana and Rama. The author did a really good job at setting up the story and making me want to know more about what was to happen to Rama and his brother! The introduction also kind of shocked me, because it made this godlike being seem like a mortal and allowed me to connect to him. 
This stories tittle kind of left what the story was about to mystery. I had no idea until I started flipping through the chapters of the post what the work was about. I found out it has multiple different chapters about different things. This was the first post that I read that did something like this. So essentially the name is spot on! I also enjoyed how the author included soundtracks to go along with the first story! It made the reading experience new and different! I could tell by the author's notes that he changed the story from the original which I couldn't tell from reading! The story was a good read and I enjoyed the comparison the author made between his work and the original work! 
File:The fish avatara of Vishnu saves Manu during the great deluge.jpg

I clicked on this story because I was interested to see who was reincarnated! When I clicked on the story I was surprised to see characters from Rick and Morty everywhere! This went the complete opposite of what I had imagined in my mind. Originally I thought it was a Hindu family that was reincarnated into something else, and were trying to get back together or something. Reading into the introduction I found that it was actually about episodes of Rick and Morty. The introduction lays out a background for those who aren't familiar with the show, so the author can pick up and start their story. The first chapter of the authors work was aligned with an Indian Epic I was unfamiliar with, using the cast of Rick and Morty. As for the blog setup it was very colorful even including animate gifs! This was the first work I actually understood the history behind since I have watched all of Rick and Morty. 
Image result for rick and morty
Rick and Morty by Bago Games

No comments:

Post a Comment