Thursday, October 10, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think a lot people have been very kind through out my posts commenting on the good things about my stories and about me. They also have been very constructive. On a couple of posts that I did I had pretty poor grammar and someone else was kind enough to let me know what I should change to fix that. They also gave me interesting ideas for the stories I wrote after by asking me what if this happened questions. The most useful comments are the ones that fix my poor grammar and sentence structure. I also have been noticing that writing stories is different than essays and there is a different way to do it. I think commenting on my posts with how I should change the structure to be helpful. It has always been something I have struggled with and help pointing out my mistakes is always nice. I think the comments I give back are more about praise and what if questions than anything else. I think I have found feedback that would allow the next story by the person to be a little bit better. I think I learn the most about story writing by reading other student’s stories. The students in this class are so talented and write such interesting stories. It has made me change the way I write stories and become more creative. I am not so sure that I am becoming familiar with the person behind the story. I need to change my blog to make it more friendly for those commenting. I believe I should go through and comment on the comments I receive. This way they will feel valued on my blog and I will continue to get constructive feedback. I would like to change the structure of the week to where I do all the readings on one day and then write the story the next day to have all the information fresh. I think I would like to leave the introduction the same but change the comment wall to look more interesting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment